At JunkDoctors, we understand that a hoarding cleanout in Florham Park New Jersey is much more complicated than a standard house cleanout. As a hoarder’s home accumulates more and more junk, it can go from dirty and cluttered to dangerous. An advanced hoarder situation is highly likely to contain biohazardous materials, and stacked junk has the potential to injure a person if not removed carefully. Due to the risk involved, it’s highly important to hire a professional hoarding cleanup service like JunkDoctors. Not only do we have the knowledge and expertise to remove a hoarder’s junk safely, we also understand that the person who created the issue never intended for it to spiral out of control, and we treat them with the compassion they deserve. For a free, no-obligation estimate, simply fill out our contact form or give us a call. We look forward to helping you put an end to this problem in Florham Park.
Hoarding is defined as the persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them. A person with hoarding disorder experiences distress at the thought of losing the items. Excessive accumulation of items, regardless of actual value, occurs.
JunkDoctors will work with you to help sort through your belongings and determine what can be kept, donated, or thrown away. We will also help you develop a plan to keep your space organized and free of clutter in the future.
Our Hoarding Cleanup team is certified and insured. We have a large client base and are proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our team of hoarding experts understand the emotional aspects of hoarding and will work with you to restore your home to its original condition.
Competitive pricing on all junk removal and clean outs. No hidden surcharges of any kind!
Our service is always on time so our valued customers don't waste theirs. Flexible scheduling & hours.
Fill out our contact form and you will be all booked for your junk removal or property cleanout service.
We care about our customers and strive to make your experience with us the best ever.
Our teams dismantle items that will not fit out the door including bedrooms sets, dining tables, china cabinetsBagging & Boxing
Our teams will bag loose items from closets, attic, pantries. Our teams will box glassware, dishware and fragile itemsRecycle
We love our planet, and we are committed to be as eco-friendly as possible. Our teams recycle cardboard, appliances, plastic & moreDonating
There may be items that are not junk, or recyclables. Not to worry our teams will take care of donating items as well.Broom Up
After the team removes the items and the team will finish by Brooming clean the areas.
Hoarding cleanouts are incredibly dangerous and should only be done by professionals. Here are some of the dangers associated with hoarder cleanouts:
1. Health Risks: One of the biggest dangers of hoarder cleanouts is the health risks associated with it. When you have a large amount of clutter and garbage in your home, it creates the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and bacteria to grow. This can lead to a number of respiratory problems, skin infections, and other serious health issues.
2. Fire Hazards: Another big danger of hoarder cleanouts is the fire hazard that is created. With so much clutter in your home, it becomes very easy for a fire to start and spread quickly. This can put you and your family at risk for serious injury or even death.
3. emotional distress: going through a hoarder cleanout can be an extremely emotional experience. It can be very overwhelming and depressing to see all of the clutter and garbage that has accumulated in your home over the years. This can lead to a lot of anxiety and stress, which can further complicate your health problems.
- Difficulty discarding or parting with possessions, regardless of their value
- A perceived need to save items and distress associated with letting go of them
- Excessive acquisition of items, even if they're not needed or have no value
- Cluttered living spaces, making it difficult to use furniture or move around the home
- Limited or no social interactions because of embarrassment over the state of your home
- deteriorating relationships with family and friends
- difficulty performing daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, bathing, and running errands because of clutter
If you are in Florham Park New Jersey 07932 or the surrounding area and need professional hoarding cleanout services of any size, call JunkDoctors today at 973-336-8083.
Those who do the hoarding cleaning must be prepared for animal (rats, mice, vermin, etc.) droppings and the animals still alive running through the items and trash. The droppings contain all types of diseases, and unless you have your hepatitis (A, B, and C) shots, tetanus shots, RBI shots, and other array of shots dealing with harmful and deadly diseases, you might be taking a chance when cleaning up after a hoarding.
Please also be careful for sharp objects (knives, broken glass, and sharp objects of any kind) that will cut you. Hypodermic needles can also be a concern.
Please call us at 973-336-8083 for assistance in hoarding clean up.
JunkDoctors personnel are trained to put aside all valuables and any items that may have a monetary value. These items are shown to the responsible party and boxed up for further evaluation by the responsible party.
Timing differs for each home depending on volume, size, hazards, and more. Our professional cleanout experts can clean out a home in 3-5 days. Depending on the person who is hoarding, the process can easily be extended for several weeks.
The vast majority of those who contact us are in the midst of attempting to declutter/liquidate an estate after the death of a family member or in cases where they are legally appointed guardians or conservators.
We are also contacted by seniors themselves—or their legal representatives—needing assistance with downsizing the estate or with packing and making all needed arrangements to ensure a safe, smooth transition to an alternative residential environment.
There are two ways that hoarding clean out service is priced (volume vs hourly). The price difference depends whether or not the person that collected the items would be present during the clean out. Pricing for hoarding cleanouts include bagging, dismantling, loading, hauling, disposal or recycling fees.