At JunkDoctors, we understand that a hoarding cleanout in Flanders New Jersey is much more complicated than a standard house cleanout. As a hoarder’s home accumulates more and more junk, it can go from dirty and cluttered to dangerous. An advanced hoarder situation is highly likely to contain biohazardous materials, and stacked junk has the potential to injure a person if not removed carefully. Due to the risk involved, it’s highly important to hire a professional hoarding cleanup service like JunkDoctors. Not only do we have the knowledge and expertise to remove a hoarder’s junk safely, we also understand that the person who created the issue never intended for it to spiral out of control, and we treat them with the compassion they deserve. For a free, no-obligation estimate in Flanders New Jersey, simply fill out our contact form or give us a call. We look forward to helping you put an end to this problem.
Hoarding is a mental disorder that causes people to excessively collect items, even if they are of no real value, and have difficulty getting rid of them. This can lead to cluttered living spaces and difficulties with everyday activities such as cooking, cleaning, and sleeping.
JunkDoctors can help by providing a free consultation to assess the situation and develop a customized plan to declutter the home and improve the hoarder's quality of life. We also offer support groups and educational resources to help those affected by hoarding disorders.
1. Our hoarding cleanup crews are certified and trained. We are a local company with a proven track record. 2. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are a professional company and you can be sure that the job will be done right. 3. We are affordable. We want you to be happy with our work and will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are. 4. We are available 24/7. We know that hoarders can be a challenge to deal with and we are here to help you whenever you need us. 5. We are discreet and confidential. We know that hoarders can be embarrassed by their condition and we will do everything we can to make sure that your privacy is respected.
Competitive pricing on all junk removal and clean outs. No hidden surcharges of any kind!
Our service is always on time so our valued customers don't waste theirs. Flexible scheduling & hours.
Fill out our contact form and you will be all booked for your junk removal or property cleanout service.
We care about our customers and strive to make your experience with us the best ever.
Our teams dismantle items that will not fit out the door including bedrooms sets, dining tables, china cabinetsBagging & Boxing
Our teams will bag loose items from closets, attic, pantries. Our teams will box glassware, dishware and fragile itemsRecycle
We love our planet, and we are committed to be as eco-friendly as possible. Our teams recycle cardboard, appliances, plastic & moreDonating
There may be items that are not junk, or recyclables. Not to worry our teams will take care of donating items as well.Broom Up
After the team removes the items and the team will finish by Brooming clean the areas.
Hoarding cleanouts in Flanders, New Jersey can be extremely dangerous if they are not done by professional companies like JunkDoctors. There are many safety hazards that come along with hoarder cleanups, and if these hazards are not properly taken care of, it could result in serious injury or even death.
Some of the most common safety hazards associated with hoarder cleanups include:
1. Fire Hazards - One of the most common dangers of hoarder cleanups is the risk of fire. Hoarders often accumulate a large amount of flammable materials such as newspapers and magazines, which can easily catch fire if they are not properly disposed of. In addition, hoarders often have a large number of electrical appliances and cords, which can also create a fire hazard.
2. Mold and Mildew - Another danger of hoarder cleanups is the growth of mold and mildew. Hoarders often have a large amount of clutter in their homes, which provides the perfect environment for mold and mildew to grow. If these growths are not removed, they can cause serious health problems for those who come into contact with them.
3. Health Hazards - Another hazard associated with hoarder cleanups is the risk of exposure to hazardous materials. Hoarders often accumulate a large number of chemicals and other harmful substances, which can be dangerous if they are not properly disposed of. In addition, hoarders often have a large number of pets, which can also carry diseases that can be passed on to humans.
4. Structural Hazards - One final hazard associated with hoarder cleanups is the risk of structural damage to the home. Hoarders often accumulate a large amount of weight in their homes, which can cause floors and ceilings to collapse. In addition, hoarders often have a large number of items stored in their homes, which can make it difficult for emergency personnel to access the home in the event of an emergency.
-Persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions, regardless of their actual value
-This difficulty is due to a perceived need to save the items and to distress associated with letting them go
-The accumulation of possessions often results in crowded and cluttered living spaces
-If excessive hoarding occurs, it can jeopardize one's health and safety, as well as the health and safety of others
-Hoarding is different from collecting, in that the hoarder does not derive pleasure from the collection itself
If you are in Flanders New Jersey 07836 or the surrounding area and need professional hoarding cleanout services of any size, call JunkDoctors today at 973-336-8083.
Those who do the hoarding cleaning must be prepared for animal (rats, mice, vermin, etc.) droppings and the animals still alive running through the items and trash. The droppings contain all types of diseases, and unless you have your hepatitis (A, B, and C) shots, tetanus shots, RBI shots, and other array of shots dealing with harmful and deadly diseases, you might be taking a chance when cleaning up after a hoarding.
Please also be careful for sharp objects (knives, broken glass, and sharp objects of any kind) that will cut you. Hypodermic needles can also be a concern.
Please call us at 973-336-8083 for assistance in hoarding clean up.
JunkDoctors personnel are trained to put aside all valuables and any items that may have a monetary value. These items are shown to the responsible party and boxed up for further evaluation by the responsible party.
Timing differs for each home depending on volume, size, hazards, and more. Our professional cleanout experts can clean out a home in 3-5 days. Depending on the person who is hoarding, the process can easily be extended for several weeks.
The vast majority of those who contact us are in the midst of attempting to declutter/liquidate an estate after the death of a family member or in cases where they are legally appointed guardians or conservators.
We are also contacted by seniors themselves—or their legal representatives—needing assistance with downsizing the estate or with packing and making all needed arrangements to ensure a safe, smooth transition to an alternative residential environment.
There are two ways that hoarding clean out service is priced (volume vs hourly). The price difference depends whether or not the person that collected the items would be present during the clean out. Pricing for hoarding cleanouts include bagging, dismantling, loading, hauling, disposal or recycling fees.