Is your home cluttered and crammed full of stuff you never use? If you’re nodding your head in agreement, it’s probably time to get rid of some of your junk. Here are 17 telltale signs that it’s time for a good old fashioned purge.
17 Ways You Know You Need to Get Rid of Some Junk
- You can’t even walk through your house without tripping over something.
- Your closets are so full, you can’t even shut the doors.
- You have stacks of newspapers and magazines that are years old.
- You have clothes in your closet that you haven’t worn in years.
- You have half-empty boxes of stuff taking up space in your garage.
- You have broken items that you’ve been meaning to fix for months (or years).
- You have duplicate items that you never use.
- You have expired food taking up space in your pantry.
- You’re embarrassed to have people over because your home is so cluttered.
- You have a junk drawer (or two) full of miscellaneous items.
- You have furniture that you never use.
- You have decorative items that you don’t really like anymore.
- You have kids’ toys that your kids have outgrown.
- You have holiday decorations that you never use.
- You have a lot of empty picture frames.
- You have knick-knacks and trinkets that you don’t really need.
- You know it’s time to get rid of some junk when it’s impacting your quality of life.
If any of these sound familiar, it’s time to get rid of some junk. You don’t need to keep everything and getting rid of some stuff can actually be really liberating. Not sure where to start? Check out junkdoctorsnj.com. They’re professional junk removal experts and can help you get rid of all your unwanted junk.